Department of Designing and Technology of Light Industry Products
Head of the department
Members of the department
- Ergashev Jamoliddin – Head of the department
- Xojimatov Rasuljon – Docent
- Nabijanova Nargiza – Docent
- Usmonov Xalil – Senior teacher
- Umarova Venera – Senior teacher
- Rayimberdieva Dilrabo – Senior teacher
- Ergasheva Rashida – Senior teacher
- Dadaboev Farxodjon – Senior teacher
- Mamadalieva Ominaxon – Senior teacher
- Ismatullaev Nizom – Assistent
- Dadamirzaev Baxrom – Assistant teacher
- Mahsudov Shoxruhmirzo – Assistant teacher
- Parpiev Umidjon – Assistant teacher
- Xamidjanov Abror – Assistant teacher
- Turg‘unoa Azizbek – Assistant teacher
- Sidikjanov Jafar – Assistant teacher
- Sotvoldieva Zarifa – Assistant teacher
- Nazarova Matluba – Assistant teacher
- Pirmanova Qunduz – Secretary
- Azizova Nafisa – Laboratory assistant
- Maxamadalieva Gulhayo – Laboratory assistant
The scientific potential of the department in the academic year 2019-2020 is 17 percent.
Two post-doctoral students (PhD) are being prepared in the chair. They are Maksudov Nabijon Bahodirovich and Abduvaliyev Ravshan Rukhilayevich. Members of the department’s main staff are conducting their research work independently.
Preparation of masters degree students on the specialty 5A320902 – “Technology and design of garments” began in 2012-2013 academic year. In the first year, five graduates successfully completed their dissertations, and four of them were recruited to continue teaching in the department, and this number is increasing year by year. In the 2018-2019 academic year, five Master’s students have defended their theses successfully.
All undergraduate students of the department are working on topics which correspond to the scientific issues that are relevant to the priority areas of the field. They have contracts with the relevant industrial enterprises and the dissertation work of each graduate student is closely related to the scientific problems of these enterprises. The reports of graduate students in the department are discussed in accordance with the established schedule and are given appropriate recommendations and guidance by the teaching staff of the department.
All the professors and teachers of the department have their own scientific research themes. These themes were chosen according to the industrial, fundamental and theoretical problems of the relevant field.
Three professor-teachers of the department are members of Scientific seminars of the Institute. Although the professors and teachers of the department are not doctors of science, they have established strong relations with the Tashkent Institute of Textile and Light Industry, which is the main institution of higher education of this field.