The Department of Chemical Technology
Head of the department
Members of the department
- Dehkanov Zulfikahar Kirgizbaeyevich – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor.
- Boymirzaev Azamat Soliyevich – Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor.
- Aripov Khayrullo Shukrullaevich – Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Zokirov Sodikjon – Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Associate Professor.
- Kamoldinov Khamidullo Shamsiddinovich – Candidate of Organic Chemistry, Senior Lecturer.
- Sabirov Abdulkhay Sodiqovich – Senior Lecturer
- Ismailova Gulnora Isroilovna – senior teacher.
- Saodatov Aziz Azamjonovich – teacher.
- Boyturaev Sarvar Abdufozilovich – teacher.
- Jabborov Tohir Abdulfozilovich – teacher.
- Kadyrova Gulnora Olimjonovna – teacher.
- Azizova Umida Habibullaevna – teacher.
- Makhkamova Dilnoza Nematjon kizi – teacher.
- Ismailov Ikramjon Ibroxim’s son is a teacher.
- Usmanova Zulfiya Tokhirjonovna – teacher.
- 16 Sobirov Sobitkhon Murodullo is a teacher.
- Nishonov Akbarjon Muhammadjonovich – teacher.
- Askarova Oydinhon Karimhon kizi – teacher.
- Yuldasheva Dilfuza Ahvfdjonovna – Head of the Cabinet.
- Yuldasheva Tursunhon Abdulhamidovna – laboratory assistant.
There are 2 doctors of sciences, 3 candidates of sciences, 2 senior teachers and 11 assistants and 2 teaching assistants in the department.
The department offers bachelors in 5320400 – Chemical technology (high molecular compounds) and 5320800 – “Technology of printing and packaging processes” and 5A320407 – Chemical technology processes and apparatus (by type of production). Masters are being trained.
Subjects like “Introduction to specialization”, “General chemical technology”, “History of book publishing in Uzbekistan”, “Technology of textual information processing”, “Equipment for typing and printing”, “Information processing technology”, “Fundamentals of Lighting Techniques “. “Modern methods of physical and chemical analysis”, “Processes and devices in the chemical and oil and gas industry” are being taught at the department.
The department has developed educational-methodical complexes, lectures, methodical instructions for carrying out laboratory classes, based on modern pedagogical technologies.
The scientific potential of the department is 24,6%. Within the framework of the state scientific and technical programs for 2016-2017, the department implemented an innovative project I-2016-7-2 / 2 “Implementation of technology for production of high-pressure hydrogels for water conservation”. Expected project for 2018-2019, registration number MU-PZ-20171025345 for implementation of “Development of the synthesis of new hydrogels and application of new hydrogels on local raw materials ” was positively assessed and funded by the experts. In addition, the economic contracts with JSC “Namanganvino” № 74, 20.07.2017 worth 7600,000 soums and economic contract with private company “International Business Exchange” on “Development of efficient drying equipment” worth 6800000 soums are being fulfilled in the department.
5320400 – Chemical technology (Chemical technology of high molecular compounds, plastics and elastomers)
Role in Science and in sphere of service: A science and technology focus, which includes methods and tools for the synthesis of substances and methods for the generation of new materials using physical, physical, chemical and chemical processes.
Objects of professional activity: structure and properties of raw materials and finished products, efficient manufacturing processes and chemical industry bases technology, high-tech equipment, their operation and maintenance.
Professional activities: In accordance with their fundamental, professional and special training:
– Production – technological: maintenance of a shop, departmental work, performance of a technological task; quality control of raw materials, auxiliary materials and products; technological solutions for the organization and improvement of production, introduction of high technologies, analysis of technological schemes and calculation of technological parameters; maintenance of technological equipment;
– Design: Design of technological scheme of production; Selection and calculation of equipment and technological parameters, development of design and estimate documentation for production;
– Experimental research: planning and carrying out scientific experiments; modeling and optimization of production equipment and technological schemes; performing professional activities, such as analysis of scientific and technical literature.
Opportunities for adaptation to related professions: – organization and management: technical inspection of energy, raw materials and materials; efficient use of equipment in accordance with the requirements of technological regulations; organization of production team work; feasibility study of production, comparison of various technological options with economic indicators;
– Maintenance and service: repair and maintenance of equipment, use of test equipment; implementation of technological measures for environmental protection, control and use of wastewater and gas wastes, preparation of environmental passports; The service can be adapted for other service activities.
Opportunities for Continuing Education: The bachelor may continue his / her education for a minimum of two years as determined by the authorized state body for postgraduate education in related fields.
He / she should improve his / her qualification every three years while teaching.
5320800 – Educational direction of printing and packaging technology
The role of education in the field of science and services is the direction of science and service, which focuses on the development of the printing industry, its prospects, professional skills, and the ability to act responsibly. Includes a set of tools, methods, techniques and methods.
Objects of professional activity: technological and production processes, equipment, materials design, technical and technological documentation, standardization systems, research methods and raw materials, quality control of finished products.
Professional activity: The bachelor in accordance with the fundamental, general professional and special training prepares:
– Technological production: develops and implements progressive technological processes and types of equipment and rational modes of production, determines the order of works execution, develops a plan for equipment placement and job creation; calculates equipment overhead, monitors compliance with technical procedures, and correct usage of technological equipment; participates in the development of technical control methods and product testing measures;
– Organizational-management: participates in the development of time standards and raw material costs; make changes and develop new technical documentation; organizes technical control and quality control of manufactured products; organizes technical training of employees;
– Research: controls and participates in the development and implementation of new technology, development and implementation of technology, applications for inventions, technology development programs, organization of labor and introduction of new techniques.
Opportunities for adaptation to related professions: – in production management: organization and management of printing department;
– Installation works: planning and execution of works on installation and adjustment of standard technological and non-standard printing equipment in the department ;
– Maintenance and servicing: organization of operation, repair and maintenance of standard technological and non-standard printing equipment in the department;
– Technological-production: can work in department as a technologist, develop and apply standard technological processes;
– Research: development, promotion, exchange of experience and adaptation to other types of professional activities in the development of advanced forms and methods of international relations and organization.
Opportunities for Continuing Education: The bachelor may continue his / her studies at the master’s level for a minimum of two years as determined by the authorized state body for postgraduate education in related fields.
Cooperative relations of the chair
The department has established relations and cooperations with many industrial enterprises, organizations and private manufacturing companies in our region, including the Uzbek-Korean joint venture “Uzchasis”, ” Buyuk kelajak servis ” LLC, “Uchkurgan Yogh”. , JSC “Uchkurganmashmotlari”, “Namangan rubber plast” LLC, “Istiqlol 2000” LLC, “Ummat” farm, ” Beqiyos maqsad ramzi ” private enterprise, “Polygraph-service” LLC, “Musaffo polymer” LLC Agreements on training, innovative cooperation, student internships, scientific and practical assistance. Students of the department 5320400 – Chemical technology (chemical technology of high molecular compounds, plastics and elastomers) and 5320800 – “Technology of printing and packaging processes” are conducting practical training in these enterprises and organizations. In addition, the members of the department cooperate with them to provide guidance and advice in addressing the existing scientific and technical problems in the above mentioned enterprises, organizations and firms.