Department of Physics
Head of the department
Members of the department
- Usmanov Pazlitdin Nuriddinovich – Head of the Department, Professor
- Mamatkarimov Odiljon Oxundedaevich – Professor of the department
- Ikramov Rustam Gulomjonovich – Professor of the department
- Gaybullayev Saydullo – Associate Professor of the department
- Tursunov Abdirasul Yuldashbaevich – Associate Professor of the department
- Nuriddinova Mashxura Anvarbekovna – Senior teacher of the department
- Abdukarimov Abdulaziz Abdubannoevich – Senior teacher of the department
- Mominov Xurshidbek Adhamjon ugli – Assistant of the department
- Oktamaliyev Bekzod Ikromjon ugli – Assistant of the department
- Goyipova Nargiza Ziyobovna – Assistant of the department
- Yusupov Elmurod Kuchkarboevich – PhD student of the department
- Mirzaraimov Jaxongir Zokirjon ugli – PhD student of the department
- Sultonov Bobur Qobuljon ugli – Head of Cabinet
- Abduraximova Fotima – Laboratory assistant of the department
Under the guidance of prof. P.Usmanova, members of the department carry out the fundamental state project OT-F2-75 (2017-2020) “Research on the Properties of Rotational levels of Deformed Nuclei of Superheavy, Transuranium and Rare-Earth regions”. P.Usmanov also participates in the International State Fundamental Project of Malaysia, it’s colled “Dynamics of Excited States of Deformed Nuclei in Transuranium and Rare-Earth Regions (FRGS13-074-0315)”.
There are two Scientic specialties 01.04.08 – “Physics of the atomic nucleus and elementary particles” and 01.04.10 – “Semiconductor physics” at the department. E.K. Yusupov (supervisor P.Usmanov) and Zh.Z. Mirzaraimov (The head of the senior lecturer of the Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan Sh. Makhmudov) are studying at PhD.
Under the guidance of Professor O. Mamatkarimov, research is being conducted on the topic “The Tensoelectric Effect in Silicon with Deep Levels and in Structures Based on Them” and Professor R. Ikramov is conducting research on the topic “Spectral Characteristics of the Optical Absorption Coefficient of Hydrogenation Amorphous Semiconductors”.
Professors and teachers of the department actively participate in at the Republic and International scientific conferences.
P.Usmanov is a member of the Council of DSc.27.06.2017.FM/T.33.01 for the defense of doctoral dissertations at the Institute of Nuclear Physics of the Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan. Professor-teachers of the department on the defense of dissertations carried out in various scientific Councils of the Republic in good faith participate as an opponent.
Currently, the scientific degree of the department is 66%