Department of international relations
Head of the department
- Review and coordination of documents of representatives of the institute sent for foreign trips by the Ministry of higher and secondary special education in accordance with the decree № 81 of April 13, 2005 “on foreign trips from higher education institutions”.
- Monitor the projects carried out at the institute within the framework of technical assistance programs of Donor countries and international financial institutions and report to the Ministry of Higher and secondary special education every quarter.
- Organize seminars, round tables on the basis of Project analysis for professors, teachers, staff and students of the Institute.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on the transactions, contracts and protokols of the institute with foreign partners. To agree with the relevant organizations the documents, if necessary.
- Holding seminars and scientific-practical conferences on priority areas of education in cooperation with embassies operating in Uzbekistan and international educational organizations and foundations.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on foreign exchange earnings arising from the training of foreign citizens in accordance with the requests of the Ministry of Higher and secondary special education.
- To recommend professors, teachers, students, Masters and researchers of the institute to the competition of grants to be announced by foreign partners for internship, professional development, participation in educational courses, Master’s and doctoral studies.
- Dissemination of information on the announced international grants and assistance in creating projects for the institutions, as well as direct participation in the implementation of the project.
- Gather information about international events, conferences, seminars and deliver it to the faculty. Dissemination of information about the conferences held at the Institute, assistance in updating the website of the Institute.