Department for the formation of a portfolio of orders, the distribution of graduates for work and monitoring
Head of the department
Maqsudov Shokirjon Shermuhammedovich – economist
Mirzaliyeva Muhabbat Ashirqulovna – Methodist
- Continuously conduct marketing research in the market of educational services and provide educational services, i.e., study the professional qualifications of graduates in the undergraduate and graduate specialties, as well as their employers. consumer) to determine compliance.
– to analyze changes in the market of services that can lead to the formation of competitive educational services in the undergraduate and graduate fields in the economy and social sphere of the republic, and identify new development trends.
– Organization of a graduate training system based on an analysis of the relationships between different faculties that affect the market and the market of educational services in the specialties of undergraduate and graduate programs; implementation.
– objects of distribution of jobs, including the supply and demand ratio for graduates of bachelor’s and master’s degrees by specialty – consumers of educational services (employing enterprises, organizations with various forms of ownership – state and local governments, governmental and non-governmental organizations, etc.) ), identifying and grouping geographic locations, as well as identifying potential opportunities.
– Creation of a database of graduates of this year.
– preparation of proposals for the opening of new educational (training) areas or specialties, taking into account the prospects for the development of the economy and social sphere of the country and the relevant regions (regions), as well as the cessation of non-compliance with the educational services market, Define a list of undergraduate and graduate professions that employers are not enough.
– To determine the performance indicators of students, state grants and payment contracts, taking into account the current education (training) or the needs (requirements) of employers (enterprises and organizations), the formation of a current and promising “portfolio of orders”.
– Creation of a commission for the recruitment of NAMI graduates, development and final distribution of work plans for graduates (initial, defined), carried out by the Real Personnel Division of institutions, enterprises and organizations of employers, and search for results; compilation and generalization of individual graduation records for graduates.
– Description of the rating and qualifications of each graduate in the undergraduate and graduate specialties necessary for the commissioning of NAMI graduates, a questionnaire formally asked by the graduate about which institution, institution or organization the results of the surveys and information about the existing labor and cultural work of the employer (clients) – domestic conditions in the organization or organization.
– Preparation, execution and transfer of all necessary documents for employment and placement of graduates (work permit, decision of the precinct commission, personal distribution account).
– apply to the institute’s commission for consideration of applications of young specialists distributed by the Distribution Commission, and make a decision, redistribute them as necessary and in the circumstances, or do independent work.
– Full adoption of part of work permits for employment and distribution among graduates, as well as their distribution by distribution and redistribution (including self-employment) and specialization in enterprises and organizations. Create a complete final databank.
– Establishing close contacts with young professionals working for the current year and in previous years, providing them with practical and methodological assistance, advising and summarizing their work.
– Implementation of the admission plan for the new school year (distribution of state grants and payment plans for contracts, applications received, tenders, the number of incoming students, their courses, areas of study (specializations), language of instruction, etc.).
– conclude bilateral agreements on the creation of a three-year workplace at the workplace after graduation with state scholarships in the new academic year.
– Student production, etc.