Leader of the Youth Union
Mavrulov Ravshan Ne’matjonovich
Everyday, from 9:00 to 15:00
+998 97 254 85 46
+998 69 228 76 71
Structure of the center
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Functions of the center
The Union of Youth of Uzbekistan is a body of healthy, spiritually mature and intellectually developed, independent thinking, protecting young people from the harmful effects of external threats and “mass culture”, advancing the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of young people. is a nongovernmental nonprofit organization that unites young people of Uzbekistan, created in the form of organizational-legal form of alliance by individuals for the purpose of creating conditions and conditions.
The main purpose of the Alliance is to further deepen the democratic, political and economic reforms carried out in the country, to strengthen peace and harmony in society, to involve Uzbekistan in the world of developed countries, and to ensure effective protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the younger generation. – to raise the spiritual and professional level of the girls, to help them realize their intellectual and creative potential.
The main objectives of the Alliance are:
– formation of young people capable to become a decisive force and base in the process of refining, renovating the country, occupying a worthy place in the life of the society, having their own way of life and solid beliefs, their political culture, legal literacy and legal awareness;
– upbringing youth in the spirit of moral and military patriotism, in particular the formation of historical memory, national pride and self-esteem, involvement in the ongoing events, and respect for national and universal values;
– protection of the rights and legitimate interests of youth, support their aspiration to occupy a modern profession, engage in entrepreneurial activity;
– Supporting talented youth, creating conditions for their creative and intellectual potential and engaging them in scientific activities;
– Formation of a healthy lifestyle among young people, especially young unmarried youth, ecological culture, their active involvement in regular physical training and sports;
– protecting young people, especially unmarried young people from religious extremist and other destructive organizations, from the negative effects and threats from outside the “mass culture”, prevention and suppression of offenses among youth, reflection and so on.
Joint and natural persons may be members of the Commonwealth as stipulated by the Charter. That is, citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who have expressed their desire to support the Alliance’s goal and who have attained the age of 14 and who have not attained the age of 30 and who are regular citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan may become members of the Alliance .
Non-governmental non-profit organizations and youth-related youth organizations, institutions and organizations and constituent documents may also be members of the Union, not contrary to the Charter’s goals, objectives and program documents.
Governing bodies of the Union include:
– Central Council;
– Executive Committee of the Central Council;
– Central Control and Audit Commission.
The Alliance’s structure includes:
– Alliance Central Office;
– Territorial arrangements of the Alliance;
– Alliance local structures;
– Alliance primary organizations;
– Enterprises, organizations and institutions fully founded or operated by the Alliance, including the media.
Also, under the auspices of the Alliance and its subdivisions, the “Kamalak” brochures, which act as children, are organized. They are part of the Alliance and its separate units.